Changes for the show and hide code task

September 2, 2015 05:43 UTC Team Fanxhe [2015]Subscribe to this teams's activities

We started the day with our daily standup :) , and we did a plan to tackle the feedback changes for the show and hide code task:

  • We used localstorage instead of cookies.
  • We used only one variable for toggle-code and its button.
  • We changed filter name to toggle-code
  • We refactored classes names in css and javascript to show code by default.
  • We added var prefix to variables
  • We added lsg prefix to css classes

After, we were studying Ruby and Sinatra.

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.