After the great day off we were at first a little bit hangoverish but got into work pretty fast.
We worked on some feedback we got to our last pull request:
* wrote a test for our report mailer
* changed a method name
* refactored some if condition into a guard clause
The we met our coach Urs and talked about questions we collected over the last week:
* guard clauses
* role and rules management
* beforefilter vs. beforeaction
* how should we test the application controller
* when to use double quoted strings instead of single quoted
* how to learn new ruby and/or rails methods
* how to use dash to get a better overview over documentations of gems and APIs
You must be logged in to add a comment.