Team Melbourne · #D43
(we had an official day-off ytd)
- First and foremost, thank you so much Joff, Seb and Myles for helping us today with the following problems
- (a) Problem: adsense only accepts the most recent ad sizes. meaning that if header = 300 * 250 and footer = 720*80, what happens is that both header and footer = 720 *80. Solution (Thanks Seb!): created a dictionary called data where the
valueis the ad size and
keyis this.placement aka plugin outlet
- (b) Problem: .setTargeting idea on how to create multiple .setTargeting lines for dfp. Solution (thanks Joff and Myles!) but we've not properly created it yet, will continue next week
- (c) Outstanding problem: plugin outlet post-bottom not working :-(
- (d) We attended coding dojo (I coded in Ruby on Rails w/o knowing what I was doing - how cool is that? Thanks rb team!)
- (e) Successful mobile ads that size 320*50 and no longer look weird. Solution: adding in the property line also, awesome team effort this week with Vi when we google hangout-ed with Sara with 2 laptops, one for audio and one for the microphone :smile: AMAZING WEEK!
You must be logged in to add a comment.