Day 41

August 26, 2015 14:23 UTC Team Delta Quadrant [2015]Subscribe to this teams's activities

We gave us 20 min to make another research on the jasmine test problems - with no success. Then we decided to ask some other diaspora developer for help.

After that we worked on our other issue to create a moderator role. There we had to solve the problem that a notification email should been sent to multiple recipients. It was no problem to send one email to multiple recipients but it was more complicated to send the same email separately to multiple recipients (which is necessary because people might have different language settings). After a while we managed to accomplish that task but without actually getting different languages.

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.