1. Finished first task of 'major task': create an engine and a shopping cart: https://github.com/claucece/cartandbraintree, https://github.com/claucece/sample_engine. To do: make shopping cart an engine when braintree is implemented.
2. Learnt a lot of things: how to search on Vim (/), moving around (G, 1G, 0, $), what a singular resource is on Rails, played with Foundation styles (still don't like background image).
3. Started to write a post on Vim: haven't finish it yet.
4. Got a issue about not accepting px.. easily solved by using:
5. Get to know Redis! http://redis.io/commands: advanced key-value cache and store. Lovely! (took a picture of it... must write a post about it).
6. Learnt about equalizer from foundation: http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/equalizer.html
Oh, Redis, you're beautiful:
Let's start with paypal and activemerchant!
-Looking the confusing content of my Macintosh HD, big discover for me, could see the ruby gems, I don’t know why, but the library have only the gems of ruby 2.0.0, and it is supposed I installed and work with ruby 1.9
-Researching in blogs, would be great to fix "Could not find rake-10.4.2 in any of the sources”, again the problem with bundle, Also I can’t run bin/rake, but as this doesn’t disturb my activities with the leap app (yet). I can continue tomorrow.
-Compare and do a list with all the changes to include in the code.
-Include in the code: passwordresetstest.rb (using generate integration_tets)
-Learn how to generate an initializer http://guides.rubyonrails.org/generators.html
-Found this nice tutorial for beginners: https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/learn-the-command-line/
-Also, found something wrong with git commands (I couldn’t fix it today, activity for tomorrow)
You must be logged in to add a comment.