This morning we started our day with our standup, then we shared our findings about our current tasks: show and hide buttons for code examples and generate a navigation bar, and we discussed some ideas about both tasks:
- show/hide code blocks:
- Doing a global button to toggle all code blocks or have a button for each code block.
- We could use a filter
- Cookies usage
- generate navigation bar:
- How to generate a link for every headline, subheadline, etc.
- We have researched and analyzed code
- We identified where this can be done
- We could use another filter
During the rest of the day were playing with the code, trying to generate a collection of links for every section, and we did it. Then we are now looking how to include them in the generated style guide.
Have a happy weekend.
You must be logged in to add a comment.