Team Melbourne · #D38

August 21, 2015 06:14 UTC Team Melbourne [2015]Subscribe to this teams's activities

  • Managed to get specific targeting for our own dfp ads to work (awesome work Vi!), and today we built on that for inputs. Realized that injecting javascript might not be pleasant (thanks Jo for the input) so we will think of an effective solution and discuss with Jo on Monday!
  • Managed to link resources and routes to our plugin. Now we're trying to create dynamic routes for greater efficiency. Learning something new about Ember everyday!
  • Managed to centralize adsense ads. (Thanks Robin)

Have a lovely weekend all! I think we made lotsa progress today :)

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.