Coaching rails day!
Yesterday, because I forgot to make the update, was a day of learning to teach Rails for the Rails Girls Quito 2015:
1. Learnt about Devise and stick with the advise a tutorial gave me: create your own authetification method (if you know how to do it).
2. Learnt about OpenShift but still love Heroku.
3. Create a new post: https://rubygirlsquito.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/install-rails-the-correct-way-on-osx-common-errors/ (for correctly installing rails).
4. Finished first mini task from major taks: learn how to build and engine.
5. Plan how to do the second mini task from major task: build an online store with Rails, integrate Braintree on it and make it an engine!!!! :) :) :)
You must be logged in to add a comment.