Day 37

August 20, 2015 08:31 UTC Team Delta Quadrant [2015]Subscribe to this teams's activities

We could solve one problem concerning the Jasmine test issues but got stuck on another one.

Then we changed the implementation of the map in the single post. There the map is now always visible as a small map and expands while clicking on it.
This needed some more understanding of the tile loading and some trial and error but now we got it work.

Besides we moved the mapox credentials to another place where the podmins can enable the map function and store their access token safely.

Moreover we renamed a bunch of files tidy up the use of the expression "location" in the whole project.

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.