Team Melbourne · #D36

August 19, 2015 10:53 UTC Team Melbourne [2015]Subscribe to this teams's activities

  • Robin helped us in solving the handlebars safestring issue, instead by using htmlSafe. No more binding errors! Vi and I ended up working remotely and splitting coding tasks.
  • Vi: Get a working ad in DFP platform with customised settings. Understand the linkages from different types of ads. Add publisher id in code. Test ad functionality
  • Sarah: Cleaning up drop-down box logic and code syntax in dfp and adsense. Adding screenshots for other areas of UI.
  • We spent some time today visiting Lonely Planet! It was very cool to visit other tech teams (and the office was too cool!), get a sense of how we can use trello more effectively, and we also got a package installation that makes our js.es6 files more colourful! thanks Adel and Chris!

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.