Issues/Bugs driving me insane! :)
1. Continue working with issues: solved the first one, but now have 3 more.
2. Started implementing task 2 to LEAP!: reviewed almost all code, created a list of questions for mentors.
3. Realized the need for starting a JSON and haml tutorials, these should be nice: http://haml.info/tutorial.html, http://www.tutorialspoint.com/json/
4. Started reading documentation on CouchDB: http://www.couchrest.info/model/persistence.html
5. Created another question on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31933169/activerecordrecordnotfound-in-userscontrollerdeactivate-couldnt-find-user-w
6. Make git repo public on bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/claucece/sample_app2 but keep it private on githube (that'll probably change tomorrow).
7. Learnt about full stack trace and puts params.inspect.
As it has been a stressful day, these are the memes for feeling better:
BTW, learnt that, apparently, Markdown has no syntax for specifying the dimensions of an image; if this is important to you, you can simply use regular HTML tags.
You must be logged in to add a comment.