Team Melbourne · #D28.2
- Set up a production env for Discourse.
- This included installing Discourse on Ubuntu. Went through all the steps of creating Digital Ocean (and a Domain name), GoDaddy, Mandrill acc, installing Docker, and deploying Discourse.
- Can't wait to test things out proper.
- PS: Used a discount code for Digital Ocean so I won't have to pay for this month!
- In total the domain name and relevant accounts costed less than $5 just for this month. Guess that's where some of my $ went to.
You must be logged in to add a comment.