Friday before two weeks of remote working
Mini session on how to change organisation in Xcode
Lunch and shopping
The Travis CI test didn't go through on my PR yesterday so I needed to fix that today.
* It turned out that I hade staged the changes for commit wrongly so I did a new commit.
* Added a CHANGELOG
* Got a merge conflict and had to to a git fetch and a:
* git rebase origin/master
* That didn't work so I did a
* git checkout master
* git reset --hard origin/master
* git pull
* git checkout mybranch
* git rebase master
* did a git status to see the merge conflict
* fixed the merge conflict in the CHANGELOG.md file
* git add CHANGELOG.md
* git rebase --continue
* then I needed to do a:
* git push -f myfork my_branch
* That fixed the merge conflict !! Yay!! :D
* Prepared to start working on my next issue: https://github.com/CocoaPods/CocoaPods/issues/3397
Worked on PanelPower! this am.
Figuring out how to Connect Data Source to a ViewController Using Swift.
Watched this YouTube Video:
And used this site for reference :
Read Up on some of the differences between C, Objective, and Swift:
Learning iOS Programming by Aladair Allar: Oreilly
Reading the Swift Developers Library to get more familiar with the language
You must be logged in to add a comment.