Checking for issues
Today and yesterday was a stressfull yet enjoyable day:
1. Fix some issues regarding assigns.
2. Updated some tests.
4. Migrate from bitbucket to github.
5. Start working on this task: admin should be allow to approve users. Set up steps and still working on it. Definitely, not using devise.
6. Start working on this task: admin should be allow to disable users. Set up steps, crete view (with button_to), set up some controllers, start writing the test. Still working on it.
7. Start looking at LEAP gems, specially authentification gems.
---Taks for tomorrow--
By issuing a PATCH request directly to the update method, verify that the admin attribute isn’t editable through the web, keep on working on the two tasks, start microposts.
You must be logged in to add a comment.