- Met up with Team CocoaGems
- Made draft of slides based on yesterday's notes
- Went through notes from yesterday's meeting with UX designers and made a line by line list of features to add once we are done working on a thing (aka "What Should I Do Next?")
- Rubber-ducked the failing test to figure out big problems -Learned about API gem
- Worked with Katrina to debug a massive pile of error-ing tests - something buggy in the Teams route was causing the order of routes in lib/app.rb to be important. Going through all of the changes in our current project (languages-info) and PRing them bit by bit to catch the errors as they happen.
- Seattle.rb meetup!
You must be logged in to add a comment.