Third pull-request sent
Later, we reviewed the code that we did the last friday , then we had our stand up and we did a plan.
We had achieved some progress with our search box’s task, and today we revisited it:
We replaced the click event for the keyboard event, removed the button and added a placeholder.
We previously made the search box hide the examples that did not match with the search term and now we have added the ability show new matches, when deleting part of this search term.
We inserted our code into the Gem and tested the results, using our example style guide and everything worked just fine, then we decided to send our third pull-request , although we still need to work on the visual part.
This task took us some time but we are happy because we finished before we expected. :) :) :)
You must be logged in to add a comment.