A good weekend for finishing implementing users:
- Users can now edit their information.
- Implemented authorization.
- Allowed app to show all users.
- Used and learnt about faker gem.
- Used 'wil_paginate' method.
- Allowed admin to delete users: the destroy action.
- Removed some duplicated code.
- Wrote a test for error messages and for flash.
- Found an issue on 'test/integration/userssignuptest.rb', as assertselect is now based on Nokogiri. See here: http://edgeguides.rubyonrails.org/42releasenotes.html#assert-select. Should warn the creator of the tutorial about this change.
- Learnt about flash.now.
- Learnt to use session method, cookies method and remember token.
---Tasks for tomorrow--
You must be logged in to add a comment.