Day at the office to found syntactically awesome stylesheets (yep, that's the name)
"Never push before merge" day:
- Adding html to rails.
- Investigate about Responsive desing.
- Found lesscss: http://lesscss.org/
- Learnt about manifest files: http://guides.rubyonrails.org/asset_pipeline.html. Love it!
- Found sass and started learning it!
- Ran the first integration test.
- Implement a contact view for the app and other stuff: https://obscure-retreat-6564.herokuapp.com/
- Start implementing user' sign up :) : https://obscure-retreat-6564.herokuapp.com/signup
- Forgot to merge before push: FATALITY.
- Start everything again and did it!
Surely git is "the information manager from hell". But we love it!
You must be logged in to add a comment.