Conferences, Talks, Hackathons, Tests & Oops
Summary for Tuesday, July 29, 2015
- Submitted Pull Request for our first RGSoC blog post
- Discovered Sass and read up on it, yikes!
- Planned crowd-sourcing campaign to fund our trip to Madison+ Ruby
- Attended *.rb MeetUp and learned about: the many roads to becoming a professional software developer, best practices for informational graphics, Efficient CLI Usage and best practices for Minotaurs and Manatees in which mentors are minotaurs and mentees are manatees
- Attended Hack the Dot
- Worked on over 180 tutorials for testing in Ruby.
You must be logged in to add a comment.