Day 64 - App Is Integreated!!!
- spent the morning troubleshooting our app and pouring over Bahmni documentation learning more about Apache servers, react builds and Bahmni infrastructure
- had an interesting workshop on NetFlow - a network monitoring tool by Cisco followed by a lively discussion with our fellow GirlsCoders
- meeting with supervisor Ramón, featuring my cat Magrat and her box!
- we will miss you Ramón! Our Monday morning meetings were always a great start to the week!
- chatted with coach Ivo who was commuting on the train and had poor wifi. The three of us were chatting and comparing notes which finally lead to a solution - the app is now integrated!
- learned and reviewed lots of Linux commands: creating soft links, chmod, chown
- cleaning up the mess that we made today
- writing clear documentation
- add backlinks to the Bahmni dashboard
- share the app with Angshu - the project owner
- meet with coach Ivo
- definitely cry because RGSoC is over
You must be logged in to add a comment.