Day #53

September 7, 2018 04:02 UTC Team Brazilian housewives coding (Public Lab) [2018]Subscribe to this teams's activities

Hi, everyone!

Today we changed some endpoint methods to use Node.search() implementation that is more efficient. We are working on a new branch but we didn't open a PR because we are still waiting for the revision of [#3282].

Somehow the commits of another collaborator messed up with our code. So we had to close #3595 and move all the work to a new PR.

And finally, we started working on the search controller/views! By the end of the week, we hope to open a new PR with this.

Camila

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.