Day 47

September 6, 2018 20:03 UTC Team Akaringular (EBWiki) [2018]Subscribe to this teams's activities

We started out by updating the reviews requested on adding optional parameters to service objects. For the arguments we used keyword arguments. Then updated all instances of the service object and the tests too.
- Refactored case controller
- Updated the application view to acccount for undo and redo links. However this is still a work in progress as we are still working on the failing tests. This happens when we try to update the rails 'flash' on redo and undo differently from the other flashes.
- We spent the morning learning on Modules, the prepend and the include method and how they are mixed-in into classes


You must be logged in to add a comment.