Day 49 - Team Meeting
- Georgina and I had a meeting with coach Ivo and the Bahmni team (Angshu and Sruti) to discuss the app progress, issues and how our app will be incorporated as one of the Bahmni web apps. It was great to listen to Angshu who knows the workings of Bahmni inside out. Ivo was also being very helpful by insisting that we maintain the scope of our project as it is and making sure that we deliver something useful at the end of our summer. I think it's easy to get carried away and take on too many challenges, but Georgina and I both agree with Ivo and think it's important that we use our remaining time wisely!
- We spent the morning before the meeting uploading as many updates as possible so that we could demo them during the meeting. This included styling another page, adding a navbar component, adding SVGs to the page, connecting the two pages with a back button and clickable divs and implementing a fetch GET request that fetches the results (it's a good thing that we got the legwork for that done yesterday!) - shoutout to coach Neil!
- I (Eva) was feeling a bit under the weather since yesterday afternoon, but I think it's a good sign that despite not feeling great I was happily distracted by programming issues.
- we need to reach out to the larger openMRS and ask about specific API requests and query parameters as discussed in our meeting today
- implement the changes and suggestions from today's meeting - this includes design and functionality changes
- finish the current story and possibly meet with Ivo tomorrow again
You must be logged in to add a comment.