MVC and Rest
Today we have a good day:
1. Finished the second chapter of: https://www.railstutorial.org
2. Learned about bitbucket and Heroku. Created an account in them.
3. Learned about gemfile.
4. Learned about Model-View-Controller.
5. Created a toy app.
6. Learned about Users model with scaffold and micropost resource.
7. Learned about HTTP request methods and REST.
8. Used rails console. Used more vim commands and unix commands.
9. Learned about inheritance and deployment.
10. Found this lovely dissertation: https://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/pubs/dissertation/fielding_dissertation.pdf
It was a good day for understanding the web! Tomorrow we'll see static pages and Rails-flavored Ruby :)
You must be logged in to add a comment.