- TodayI spent 4 hours at the GirlsCode daytime session: doing a lot of studying but also talking about our project and helping others (whether troubleshooting an internet connection, talking some React basics, helping with algorithms and discussing learning opportunities - bootcamps and such).
- I got slightly fixated with our form's CSS so I've been looking at box shadows, background colour and reading on readability, HTML form conventions
- the rest of the time was dedicated to the react router - how can we maintain the fast loading speed (and avoid unnecessary reloading)?
- I've added a navbar to our app
- Also, SVGs are just numbers - I've managed to build a 'back arrow' svg by just copying some stuff from the interwebs!
- adding some mockup pages for testing the routing
- Adding a clickable 'back arrow' svg that will allow the user to go back to the previous page
- Creating a Register Person page based on the styling
- discuss specific story requirements with Ivo
It's almost September!! (followed by horror&scream emoji)
You must be logged in to add a comment.