Day 43

August 29, 2018 19:16 UTC Team 101 Days of Summer (Servo)Subscribe to this teams's activities

We opened up another PR today.
- It did not solve the appveyor problem, instead it has been leading to more failing tests. We are waiting for our mentor to give some feedback on it. It has been confusing to see these failing tests given that they are building and passing on our local systems :(
- We started developing a part of another algorithm which is called "relevant mutations"!
- We spent some time developing our UK visa application for the conference which we want to apply for through RGSoC :D

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.