Day 42 - The Answer!
- Today was spent refactoring the existing code, removing redundant css classes and unifying the styling
- I also asked our coaches about best practice for CSS and learned more about relative and absolute sizing (em, rem, %, px) and when and where to use them
- Coach Ivo sent his review notes for the work I submitted yesterday and was happy with the work I've done (including my first loading spinner!)
- I spent some time today reviewing best practice for styling HTML forms (https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2018/08/ux-html5-mobile-form-part-1/) and running our existing code with pa11y (https://github.com/pa11y/pa11y) and Google Lighthouse audits -> we rank pretty well on the accessibility and best practice scale so that's good!
- reviewing the notes from Ivo and finalizing the 2 stories
- I'm 30% through the ReactJS course (programming with Mosh), I really want to finish it over the next week or two as it has really me to understand our project better
- look into the next story
- start learning about React Router that we will be using in our next task
You must be logged in to add a comment.