- coach Ivo - still the running nominee for the best project mentor in the universe! - gave us a lot of great suggestions yesterday afternoon on how we could improve our code. He also sent us meeting notes ("fastest notes below the sun" as he calls them), which are broken down into individual tasks, so we were going through those. Tasks include: cleaning up code (getting rid of unused props, cleaning up state, removing unused classNames) and making our code more dynamic.
- figuring it out how we can cut down as much of the duplicate code (both in JS and CSS) as possible.
- going through the rest of the tasks, including lots of CSS (possibly using CSS grids and asking our coaches about relative vs absolute values - we use both of them at the moment)
- we both really like a ReactJS tutorial by Mosh, so we are both going through that as well
- Ivo left us a "challenge", a slightly more advanced task that I can't wait to solve!
- we have a couple of new stories in our JIRA already, so as of Monday will be working on those
You must be logged in to add a comment.