Rails! Just don't DRY.
Today, we had a long day:
- We finished a Rails tutorial: http://guides.rubyonrails.org/getting_started.html
- We found and issue on that tutorial (regarding private and public methods), so we'll probably pull a request on Rails to contribute to the documentation, as outlined here: http://edgeguides.rubyonrails.org/contributing_to_ruby_on_rails.html#contributing-to-the-rails-documentation
- We found this lovely tutorial: https://www.railstutorial.org/book/beginning#cha-beginning and we finished chapter one.
- We joined https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=es#!forum/rubyonrails-talk and on IRC we joined the channel #rubyonrails.
- We found some quick commands to use on Vim such as ggVG.
- We found more tutorial about implementing payment in Rails.
- We discussed with mentors and coach about working on a small issue in Leap_web.
- Alex decided not to have our meeting (I'm sorry, Alex, I know you'll read this... but I really wanted to mention it just to have fun ;) -ahahaha-)
Today was a good day... we love you, Alex!
You must be logged in to add a comment.