Day 38 - The story almost done!
- modals are tricky but we finally managed to get them working! The success modal can now be closed when clicking outside of it, the error modal can only be closed once the user has clicked on the ok button.
- clear form: the form is cleared on success and the fields remain populated on error
- most of the styling for the modal is done
- chatted with coaches about our current story
- we discussed our favourite plugins and shortcuts for VSCode
- finalizing css for the modals
- setting a timer so that the success button closes automatically after a certain time
- refactoring the code: potentially group the two modals under one and change the fields/styling dynamically
- meeting coach Ivo to get the feedback and work on code refactoring
- Konrad, our web designer is on holiday so we will have to add the success and error icons later on
- implementing the spinner when waiting for the response (also disabling the register button)
You must be logged in to add a comment.