Day #40

August 21, 2018 04:28 UTC Team Brazilian housewives coding (Public Lab)Subscribe to this teams's activities

Last week, @stefannibrasil and I, finished the profile endpoint in the Search API. Now it is possible to search only by username. We are waiting for someone to review our PR #3235. Today we sent a PR to fix an error we found on the schema-example.rb file (#3242).

This week we will finish the unit tests for SearchService class methods. And we are also going to work on refactoring the author rss feed to receive data directly from search profile endpoint.

Camila

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.