Day 36 - Coming back recharged
- weekly meeting with supervisor Ramón: discussing our progress, mental state, challenges and workflow (always a great way to start our Mondays!)
- team meeting discussing some workflow issues as of recent: different expectations, experiences and the fact that we are working remotely can sometimes lead to frustration, but we both recognized our need to be better at communicating and I believe we came out of the meeting stronger. Go team GirlsCode MK!
- working on our story which is creating modals in react and some gentle handling of fetch errors
- met with our Bahmni coach Ivo who is on a holiday but insists that we met regularly (best coach ever!)
- he gave us some suggestions on what needs improving, which things are missing and what is already done
- as always he patiently answered all of our questions!
- we've also discussed giving a talk after RGSoC for Thoughtworks, sharing what we've learned in our summer of coding and working on Bahmni - Georgina and I are both keen to do it! (proposed date: sometime in October and we might travel to London to meet the UK Thoughtworks HQ)
- incorporating Ivo's suggestions into our app
- applying css styles as per design
- getting a working version of the app and share with the rest of the Bahmni team
- adding some logic to dynamically display the right modal (success or error)
- weekly meeting with coaches to discuss our progress
- finish our current story!
You must be logged in to add a comment.