Day 33: Fake It Till You make it
Today was an interesting day, nothing worked after a first attempt but after struggles and several attempts, we were able to make things done. We also had a hangout with Joan for about three hours, had fun fixing issues especially with bundling since there were so many packages missed.
- Joan was able to do her first pr to an open source project. We worked on two beginner friendly issues. ## What we learnt
- How to use sign_in helper on rspec when using gem devise
- How to get an authorization token for users when using gem door keeper.
- How to use gem rspec-controller
- How to indent code on Vs code We jointly worked on three issues
You must be logged in to add a comment.