Day Twenty Nine (13th August 2018)
We have made progress with our respective tasks, and are hoping we would be able to get on with the parallelized version of the sort soon. Apart from that we had our weekly call with our supervisor, and it was a nice refresher talking to her.
Here's what we did individually:
Avneet: Worked on changes suggested for the MSB radix sort, and finally after adding the performance and correctness test it is now complete. Also researched about API design and how to make the MSB version parallel.
Rupal: Worked on testing the LSB version of radix sort.
You must be logged in to add a comment.