Day 31 - Sleepy Monday :)
- met with coach Ramón to discuss our progress (and how to avoid burnout!)
- checked our current story and analyzed what needs to be done next
- had a team meeting: discussed current progress, workflow, habits, making sure that we are on a good path, discussed our future plans
- figuring out which way to go next: do we use a new component and collect more state for our fetch functions? do we use portals? Redux?
- collecting more information on best practices for displaying success and error messages in ReactJS
- studying fetch API, in particular, error handling
- We are both doing a Udemy tutorial on ReactJS (https://www.udemy.com/react-the-complete-guide-incl-redux/)
- monthly meeting with local coaches, mentors and supervisor
- meetup with mentor Ivo to talk about our current story (and the date picker issue from our last story)
You must be logged in to add a comment.