Day 29 - Validating inputs
- went over the refactored code (including destructuring, ES6 arrow functions)
- added max date to our date input
- reviewed how momentjs handles/formats dates
- solved merging issues and conflicts on github - reversing a pull, re-opening a PR
- reviewed setState with prevState in reactjs
- held a GirlsCode MK daytime session - helped other students with JS issues (solving algorithms)
- validating fields (the required inputs should have a red border if they are empty)
- learning about instant validation in reactjs forms
- learning pseudoselectors :invalid :focus :touched
- meeting coach Ivo to discuss the new story
- is more refactoring needed for the current story?
- adding popus and spinners
You must be logged in to add a comment.