What we did?
- Addressed the comments on the bot
- Had it reviewed by our mentor, Gregor who successfully tested it on his own repository
- Gathered suggestions on making the bot intelligent at recognizing a diversity of comments and not just the hard coded strings that it responds to currently
- We've settled on using regular expressions. NLP is something we will eventually aim for
- Getting the bot to detect the comments that claim an issue using regular expressions
- Scoping out the extent to which NLP can be applied here, if we take it up now.
- Documenting all the work we did in a blog!
You must be logged in to add a comment.