Day 25 - Story 2 (almost) done!
- met with coach Ivo to discuss our story progress (still some issue with date calculation and the SVG checkbox)
- learned about Chrome Developer Tools and Lighthouse tool (for auditing web apps)
- while styling custom styling the checkbox we learned about the :before and :after pseudo selectors
- learned how to delete all local branches in one go
- added CSS variables to our project
- learned about reading post requests response in dev tools (network)
- discussed how to contribute to open source in general
- checkbox and SVG
- refactoring the date calculation code
- discussing with coaches whether we should use anonymous functions or bind our functions
- include Lighthouse into our workflow
- run npm build to see if there are any issues
- unit test our calculation functions when it's ready
- get ready for a new story!
You must be logged in to add a comment.