A day of ups and downs ending with an up - Yay :)
We worked on our map implementation and solved many issues along the way. So after a while the map was really displayed. While refactoring and bringing the code in a proper order everything crashed again but we finally could get it run with the help of our mentor Lisa.
What we did along the way:
* learned about HAML, Moustache and Handlebars
* implemented leaflet.js - in the beginning as a gem, then as .js
* learned how to run jasmine tests
* gave up understanding how we can adjust the existing jasmine tests to our needs (will work on that later)
* had a call with our coach Andy (who said it is normal developer life to have these ups and downs :))
* had a meeting with the Berlin diaspora* community
You must be logged in to add a comment.