Today we learned why it's important to use the same database type on development and production. Since yesterday we were having some errors on travis but not locally, which was driving us a little crazy :P.
With the big help from our coaches, we fixed the error and all tests are green.
The problem was that travis wasn't getting any results because it uses maria db and the full-text search didn't work. As we have been learning, software has so many sharp edges!
Now let's wait for other reviews tomorrow and perhaps we can focus on the Author endpoint then.
You must be logged in to add a comment.