- Hooray: Aya finally arrived in Hamburg. Not working remotely will make things much faster and easier!
- We spent some time catching up on all learning materials we've used to catch up on each other's progress outside of our main tutorial
- We also spent time learning more about project management, going through inception cards to find out more about how to narrow down our project
- More tutorials, of course
- Tried to get RubyMine licenses and there is some back and forth - so far they didn't accept us yet as open source contributors, probably because we haven't actively contributed yet (hopefully soon! :) )
- Team event! We went canoeing along with our ThoughtWorks colleagues along Hamburg's rivers and canals. Highly recommended!
You must be logged in to add a comment.