Day 21 - To Library or Not To Library
- Monday meeting with our RGSoC supervisor Ramón (discussing our approaching milestone (1-month!), motivation, schedule, progress...)
- Pair programming through Zoom
- Going over trello tasks, notes from our last meeting with mentor Ivo and comparing our project with the design
- We finally figured out how to mark the selected radio button as checked!
- More practice with git branches and merging
- Refactoring the existing code and prioritizing what is most important
- Removing redundant code
- studying momentum js - a JS library for dealing with dates
- figuring out how to use it with our project (the relationship between date input and the display of corresponding years, months and dates)
- figure out how this was achieved in Bahmni patient registration form
- checkout current Bahmni tests
- have a CSS file for each component
- flexbox layouts for tablet (landscape + portrait)
- add the SVG checkbox once the design is done
You must be logged in to add a comment.