We cleaned up the code that we wrote last week and wanted to send a PR next. However, when we tested the current state of our bot by installing it on a different repository aside from our test repository,, it wasn't working as expected on that. We're looking into what exactly caused this.
Blocker ahead! :(
We have the internship season in college and for this whole week, some 3-4 companies are scheduled for everyday from morning to night. We'll anyway try to squeeze as much time as we can to give here. But this week will be a little difficult. We'll however compensate for the same during the during the weekend!
You must be logged in to add a comment.