Finally we were done with the performance analysis of LSB radix sort. While testing our code on MSB radix sort, we found that there was some issue with it, which we are trying to correct. Today, we spent our day entirely on testing and analyzing the performance of the codes we have written. While we are awaiting feedback on the doubts we have, we are working towards the next task of finding other languages, which have a radix sort library, so that we get an idea of how it works. We need to correct the issues with our code as soon as possible. Overall it was a day well spent with lots of learning!
You must be logged in to add a comment.