Tasks completed today
- We read the documentation on Devise admin and Rails Admin. Finally decided to go ahead with rails_admin for implementing the admin dashboard.
- We faced some problems with migrations again. :( Read up more on them.
- We were able to get the dashboard up and running. Admin access was given, admin can manage all models.
- Bi-Weekly meeting with all the coaches and mentors. Updated them on our work.
Things we learnt
- Rails_admin gem
- Building an admin panel for your rails app.
- Using Devise for admin accounts.
- Differences between various methods of building admin dashboard.
- Fix a few bugs in the admin panel.
- Fix count of Reporter id.
- Write tests in Rspec.
- Work further on this issue.
You must be logged in to add a comment.