Day 16: Front-end and Rspec bugs
- Apologies for not updating yesterdays logs we were faced with some challenges, all in all yesterday was a great day.
- We did concentrated on EBWiki front end and PR on changing the "back" link into button on all pages.
- We also looked at the contribution guide page that we had to add some content, since there was some unclear information on it, we added the content but didn't finish up with the PR we consulted our coach Rachel Green on that and Yeah she did respond accordingly giving us clear information how the page would look like. Probably today we will finish up on it.
- We also updated some gems in the device, gem rack-cors, gem split and gem device. Added one more JSON renderer for Rails gem, The jb gem.
- Worked on a couple of bugs that had been previously failing in our oponed pill requests.
- Figured out how to do uniqueness validation tests using shoulda matchers.
- We are still working on adding Admin specs which taking us long, working with specs is not that easy but I know with time we will be experts.
- Read on how to implement modal on rails
- Work on the new issues that have been assigned to us
- Finish up with the pending static page
- Update more gems
You must be logged in to add a comment.