Day 16 - Is it already week 4?!
- met with supervisor Ramón
- went over the outstanding story (JIRA)
- broke down the story into 20 or so little tasks that we published on our trello board - mostly so that it's very clear who claims which task and we don't duplicate our efforts (and push to GitHub at the same time)
- discussed our schedule/plan for the week
- started working on the form design, using flexbox
- made sure that our form adheres to the pa11y accessibility requirements
- added more inputs following the UX requirements
- writing more tests (need to write a test for fetch)
- learning about testing and flexbox (for example: how to style radio buttons with flexbox)
- going over trello tasks
- fixing and breaking stuff all the time!
- The remaining tasks on trello (currently 11 outstanding, but there might be more)
- Meet with coach Neil
- Meet with mentor Ivo
- GirlsCode meetup tomorrow
You must be logged in to add a comment.