Day #16

July 21, 2018 05:50 UTC Team Brazilian housewives coding (Public Lab)Subscribe to this teams's activities

Today was a little more productive than yesterday! I believe it was the absence of problems with GIT... Finally! XD

1 - Our PR Refactor typeahead service was merged.
2 - We did some improvements to another PR: Move common scope from search api to a new file. Now we are waiting for the final review.
3 - We opened a new PR to improve Publiclab documentation: Add some docs info
4 - Last but not least, we work on this issue : Show most recently updated people on Search API. We've created a new endpoint for the Search API. Tomorrow our plan is to open a new PR to receive feedback on our implementation.

Camila

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.