Day 14 - Writing tests with jest
- talked about RGSoC, Bahmni and shared our journey so far with other members of GirlsCode MK at today's daytime session
- reviewed yesterday's work, went over the current tests
- wrote more tests (including fixing the one that didn't work yesterday!)
- fixed a Travis CI issue and reviewed branching and pull requests with Github
- helped other members with their projects (some Java stuff, some Python, some React Native)
- more jest and enzyme!
- figuring out what kind of tests we still need (testing fetch API, clear button)
- thinking about UI and CSS grid
- meeting with Bahmni coach to discuss our next story
- Do the form UI
- review tests with Bahmni coach (are we going to be using Sinon, spies, mocking, snapshot tests)?
You must be logged in to add a comment.