Tasks completed today
- Today Atibhi had a pair programming session with Julia ! It was a lot of fun as she got to learn about new and better practices from Julia!
- Checkboxes and Radiobuttons have turned into an issue much more complicated than we initially expected. Building custom components from scratch is complicated but a great learning experience.
- Today,Atibhi and Julia refactored code and rewrote tests for checkboxes.
- Shifted from Atom text editor to Visual Studio on suggestion of Julia. VSC is :heart:
Things we learnt
- Difference between shallow rendering, mounting and snapshot testing of react components.
- This really cool thing called flex to manipulate your CSS.
- Difference between Integration testing and Unit testing.
- Refactor Code for Radiobuttons and rewrite tests.
- Make these two components web accessible.
- Setup global git environment.
You must be logged in to add a comment.